Elk Island Public Schools http://www.eips.ca
Alberta Learning http://education.alberta.ca
Get Web Wise http://www.getwebwise.ca
Web Aware http://www.bewebaware.ca
School Council Meeting
School Councils were formed to support the school and provide the opportunity to advise the principal and school board on any matters relating to the school and education. Our School Council is made up of parents, staff, and community members. We are a fairly informal group who meet regularly to discuss school issues.
At every meeting, members have the opportunity to hear reports from the school administration, and committee of school councils' representative as well as a report from the school board trustee assigned to our school. Participation is encouraged and there is usually lively discussion on a wide range of topics.
Our scheduled meetings for the 2018 - 2019 school year are:
- Tuesday, September 25th at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, October 25th at 7:00 PM - Agenda
- Tuesday, November 27th at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, January 24th at 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 26th at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, April 11 at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, May 23 at 7:00 PM
It would be great to see you there!